10.11.2010

A few more cups...

Apparently I had a mystery buyer of a cup of Esmeralda on Saturday night. His name is Jim and he drives a convertible...so if you see him please take a picture for me and post it on here so we know who he is!

Co-contributor to the Esmeralda Project, Mr. Jeff Eagan, had a pour-over of it today. We we're talking about how the parable of the talents has come to a whole new light. We are actually seeing an investment come to fruition that we can turn around and give back to the Kingdom of God in a way that's creative and fun. I hope I can continue to find more ways to do this even after this...if not me at least as a church or between some friends we can get more creative and find better ways to be generous and giving.

Still plenty Esmeralda left, PLEASE come try a cup and be a part of this great story that's unfolding...

...the REDEMPTION of ALL things....

No comments: